Pediatric care is now even easier for your family to access! We offer three types of services to keep your child healthy and safe.
For the time being, we only conduct in-person visits for well-checkups and vaccines until further notice. Any sick visits will be conducted by telehealth only and if any further evaluation is needed the provider will inform you.
We see patients in-person during normal operating hours, which are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please be aware:
- Only one parent is allowed to accompany the child during a visit.
- The waiting area has been closed and we are conducting additional Covid-19 pre-screening checks for anyone who enters.
Schedule a telehealth visit today.
As we remain committed to providing the safest environment for all Village Pediatrics patients, we strongly encourage virtual telehealth visits with your provider! The majority of our appointments will be handled through a virtual telehealth visit. Your child's doctor or advanced practitioner can still address their needs through video chat, but in the comfort of your own home! All you need is a computer, smart phone or tablet with internet access. Learn more about telehealth visits here.
We see patients for telehealth services during normal operating hours, and after-hours on Monday - Friday 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
Please book a telehealth visit for the following reasons if:
- Asthma Action Plan
- Your child has allergies, minor scrapes and cuts, rashes, insect bites, pink eye, head lice, an ingrown toenail or a cough with no fever (5 years old and above)
- Your child is vomiting and experiencing diarrhea (2 years old and above)
- Your child needs a follow-up medication check
- You are seeking lactation consulting and more
If further evaluation is needed after a telehealth visit, drive up and stay in your car. We will meet you outside for your appointment.
We see patients for curbside service during normal operating hours, which are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Symptoms that qualify for a curbside appointment:
- Fever, Fatigue, Body Aches
- Cough, Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose