Request an Appointment
In person services
For the time being we only conduct in person visits for well-checkups and vaccines until further notice. Any sick visits will be conducted by telehealth only and if any further evaluation is needed the provider will inform you.
Please be aware:
- Only one parent is allowed to accompany the child during a visit.
- The waiting area has been closed and we are conducting additional Covid-19 pre-screening checks for anyone who enters.
Schedule a telehealth visit today.
As we remain committed to providing the safest environment for all Village Pediatrics patients, we strongly encourage virtual telehealth visits with your provider! The majority of our appointments will be handled through a virtual telehealth visit. Your child's doctor or advanced practitioner can still address their needs through video chat, but in the comfort of your own home! All you need is a computer, smart phone or tablet with internet access. Learn more about telehealth visits here.
Please book a telehealth visit for the following reasons if:
- Your child has allergies, minor scrapes and cuts, rashes, insect bites, pink eye, head lice, an ingrown toenail or a cough with no fever (5 years old and above)
- Your child is vomiting and experiencing diarrhea (2 years old and above)
- Your child needs a follow-up medication check
- You are seeking lactation consulting and more
To make a telehealth visit appointment, please do so through the Patient Portal or call us at (214) 473-2200.
Please call our office if you need an appointment in the next two hours.
Click on the button below and follow the prompts. Select your provider and choose an available slot. Your appointment is scheduled once you receive an appointment confirmation e-mail.
If slots are not available, you may always click on “Send Request” to request an appointment. After your submission has been sent, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your appointment request. Your appointment is not scheduled until you receive the second appointment confirmation e-mail.