We know the given circumstances present a challenging time when it comes to taking care of your families and making sure they have everything they need. While we remain determined to continue providing you the upmost care, we also want to assure you that we're in this together. With that said, we'd like to communicate some of the practices we have been following to put your health and safety first.
We have temporarily reduced our hours to give our team extra time to thoroughly disinfect all areas of the practice for two hours prior to seeing patients and two hours after seeing patients. This is in addition to the routine thorough cleaning done after each patient visit.
New Village Pediatrics Hours are:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Further precautions we are conducting for your protection:
- Services - For the time being Village Pediatrics will only conduct in person visits for well-checkups and vaccines until further notice. Any sick visits will be conducted by telehealth only and if any further evaluation is needed the provider will inform you.
- Safety - We are following CDC guidelines to ensure the safest possible atmosphere for both patients and team members.
- Guest limits - Only one parent is allowed to accompany the child during a visit.
- Pre-screening - The waiting area has been closed and we are conducting additional Covid-19 pre-screening checks for anyone who enters.
- Sterilization - We recently completed an antimicrobial spray treatment in the office this month to rid surfaces of any bacteria, fungi and other harmful organisms. This treatment is preformed regularly per CDC guidelines.
The majority of our appointments will be handled through a virtual telehealth visit. Your child's doctor or advanced practitioner can still address their needs through video chat, but in the comfort of your own home! All you need is a computer, smart phone or tablet with internet access. Learn more about telehealth visits here.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (214) 473-2200.